Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Intro

One should know this blog is not meant to be a day to day account of my life. In fact I have no plans for that (though I will sooner than later probably bring up an issue or two). I am an open person and don't keep much to myself so in most cases people already know my secrets and what not. No what this is suppose to be is a place for imagining, self thought, and discovery. In fact people reading this will probably learn more about me than if it was a blog dedicated to me whining about why so and so doesn't like me. At the same time I should introduce myself a little to get acquainted. My name is Brandon (Leo or Joseph are accepted also). I am currently in high school at the biggest public school in Denver, Colorado. I am highly active in theater and hope some day to pursue theater, film, or counseling psychology. I am fascinated by how people think and work and the ways people hide from themselves to create their own illusions. I think people's emotions, actions, and thoughts are like a giant puzzle, one that must be solved for a person to discover themselves and start truly living. I am blessed in that through help of my own mentors I have done this at such a young age, and as a result like to help others achieve such a state. I am also a dreamer, in that I always come up with different ideas and views on the world. I am also cynical in people's actions, a topic I will most likely hit upon later. I am not perfect though, and I am far from it. But I accept myself, faults in all, and try to work through them. So welcome to my blog. I hope you find it interesting and a good read. Also I hope it will open your mind and maybe learn a thing or two about me, my ideas, my life, and philosophy.

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.”

-Brandon

1 comment:

  1. WoW. this is giving me a lot to think about.
    You have it all together. wonderful place to be
    in your life

    ReplyDelete