Friday, April 1, 2011

Naturally Expressing Emotions

I was going to wait a day or so to post this, but it has been bugging me. As you might have noticed my previous entry was emo and self pity to the extreme. I am not going to apologize for this. I got emotions out that I needed to and said some things I needed to say also. As a result though I have felt better than I have in a long time. Like I have said before sadness is needed for you to express, but after awhile it becomes too much and you only pull yourself down further. By allowing my emotions to come out, I feel great. I feel happy now knowing that people know how I felt. Not in a "so I can gain pity" way, but in that I do not feel alone anymore way. Being emo is one of the ways to really get down to your true emotions. Once down there you are allowed to work through them and, like a phoenix, rise from the ashes. It still is not easy being the nice guy, but that is nothing new. Like I said he wins in the long run, and I am looking forward to seeing the finish line.

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment