Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Selling Out

I wanted to post this before people started getting mad at me. As you might have noticed in the last few days, I have made my blog more social. I have made a Facebook page and a Formspring for the blog, and am trying to "advertise" it as much as possible. The reason I am doing this is not due to "selling out" or going "mainstream." The reason I am doing this is because I have big plans for this blog. Like I said before, I am trying to make this blog into something more than a daily journal on me talking about the wins and losses of my day and life. Instead I plan on this being a learning tool for myself and others on the journey of life. I also have said before that I am an entertainer and the bigger the audience the better. As a response I am trying to get this blog out as much as possible. So I would like to thank you all for staying with me during this "iffy" transition. I have some ideas for this blog I am very happy about. For one is the self help section I am trying to start. To do this though I need questions, and the more people the better. So please ask if you have not yet (Formspring). I though do not want to leave this what made this blog great in my eyes. After this week expect less shameless plugs about Facebook pages and whatever. I promise you, it is all for the better. So thank you for hanging on, I promise you it will be wroth it.

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment