Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Good Morning and Good Night (a poem)

Good Morning and Good Night.
Despite the differences of dark and light,
I still find myself somewhere not quite right.
Good Morning and Good Night.

Good Morning and Good Night.
Though I am reacting because of fright,
I hope someday I will find the sight.
Good Morning and Good Night.

Good Morning and Good Night.
Though I promised the world and all my might,
The answers I still get are very tight.
Good Morning and Good Night.

Good Morning and Good Night.
I still search to find what's mine,
Only to see it come untwined.
Good Morning and Good Night.

Good Morning and Good Night.
Though the truth is in the light,
I will still try to fight tonight.
Good Morning and Good Night.

I would give an explanation of the poem, but what poet ever clearly leads the way?

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment