Thursday, March 8, 2012

First Birthday

Hey guys, I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you. As you may or may have not noticed 1 year ago I made the first post on "Where I Intended To Be." It is crazy to look back and see how the blog has evolved and grown. With now over 4000 views and a steady fan base it is incredible to see how something so small grew into something notable. Now it obviously is not the biggest thing on the internet, but it is nice to know I have a consistent group that follows it and reads it. Without you guys I would not have the fuel to run my passion. So I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you. I originally was planning on doing something big to celebrate the birthday such as started a Twitter or something, but I decided it was not necessary. What we have now is working so why change it. So thank you for staying on board during the worse and best of times. I hope you all still enjoy it and look forward to the future of the blog.

Happy Birthday!

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment