Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello/Anew

Hello there, it has been a while. I apologize for that. Time flies by. Usually I would get back into the whole "sorry I haven't posted for a while" rant, but I am not this time. I think we all needed some time to enjoy the summer and transition into new areas of our life. I guess I viewed this blog as an old representation of my life and as I was entering my new phase of life, I viewed it as something to leave behind. Not in a bad way, in a "put it in the attic for memories" way. However, I realized this blog is not part of my old life, it is a part of my continuing and growing life. There are so many new experiences to have and lessons to learn. There is so much more to celebrate so why not bring this with me? I needed time to enjoy life with a simpler perspective but it is time to get involved, creative, and expressive again. With that said, I am back. I will not make promises about posting often (because I seem to break those promises a lot) but I am here to say I will try my best to share the lessons I have learned and express what I want to share. It feels great to be back and I will try my best to keep it that way. There is so much to celebrate and be grateful for. It is time to start anew.

-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment